Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

40% sale on CO2 modules!

rocketman

I posted about this in a couple of forums so it might attract some new players which I hope gives encouragement to the devs. Now, I'm going for the command bundle.

rocketman

Has the store changed recently? Tried to pay with Mastercard but it asks for Post code for my card which has none. Other option is Pay Pal that I don't use. Also, I can't create support tickets as "you are not allowed".

EzraNehemiah

Problems here as well. I just ordered "West Wall" and the money was taken from my Visa but no download link or an E-Mail to confirm?
OK. I got it finally. Strange how it didn`t show until I refreshed my browser. As far as the Postal code I just entered the one in my area and it accepted a Visa (gift card).

It`s all good now.

EzraNehemiah

I just purchased another module: Knock on all Doors along with Westwall.

The Canadian exchange against (USD) is brutal which explains why I patiently waited for the sale:)

Note: I admire the way other wargame retail sites consider the latter in their pricing policy.

Merry Christmas to all you wargamers.:)

EzraNehemiah

So far I am saving "West Wall" as a follow up to "Highway to the Reich."

I was not sure about "Knock on all Doors" at first. However, I am glad I did not miss this one. I am enjoying it more than I thought. Any "Battle of the Bulge" enthusiast is short changing themselves if they don`t have it in their collection--especially if they want to give "Bastogne" and "Ride of the Valkyries" some context.