Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Hello, is this thing on? Heroes of the Pacific status?

Ron Shirtz

Maybe I missed the memo. But it's been a while since the site news has been updated.

Any news on when HOTP will come out? If there are release issues, please let me know.

martimer

Just in case nobly knows about this, our credit cards were charged for the game back in June (or was it July?). I know of no other details.

LnL Team

Designer / Developer
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
The counters and maps are being printed and shipped everything else is pretty much ready to go. We are making a lot of the parts in house for the game inhouse and this is taking longer than we had hoped. Many of you may not know I had unexpected surgery in late July and the recovery time was a lot longer than anyone expected. I know the last few games production times have been longer than any us wanted. This is one of the areas I am working on making a mark improvement in.

David

Stefano G.

The counters and maps are being printed and shipped everything else is pretty much ready to go. We are making a lot of the parts in house for the game inhouse and this is taking longer than we had hoped. Many of you may not know I had unexpected surgery in late July and the recovery time was a lot longer than anyone expected. I know the last few games production times have been longer than any us wanted. This is one of the areas I am working on making a mark improvement in.

David

...and do not forget LOF15 :rolleyes::rolleyes: