Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

LnLP Spring 2017 Catalog

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Spring 2017 Catalogue.jpg

Here is our Spring 2017 catalog. As many of you know, we are releasing quite a few games during 2017. We will keep updating this catalog as a way to keep you in the loop as to our progress and what we are working on. If you are a fan of board games, card games, digital games, print-and-play games, or RPG games, we hope to be your gaming company of choice. We also promise we throw in a couple of surprises along the way as well.

We are excited and hope you are too.

You can download the LnLP Spring 2017 Catalog from here.

sdickes

When I try to follow the link I end up at another post related to World at War 85. This is using tapatalk on my iPad.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MichaelCD

I just doubled check the link and it worked as it should. I am not sure what the problem is.
I think it is just Tapatalk as it does the same for me but works fine from my PC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bryan Anthony

David,
If I say that I want to order the Heroes of North Africa from the catalog instead of the site can I get it for the price shown? :)
Bryan