Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Not in pre-order list?

I just learnt about this game after listening to the designer in a recent podcast. Very interesting project! I'm surprised the game isn't open for pre-orders. Any particular reason for that?

Steve Overton

There are a lot of things that go into getting a board game ready for publication. Since LnLP doesn't use a P500 list, that can take more than a year to even hit the publish target number, it can seem like a long time with nothing to guage the progress by.

Good Hunting.

Steve Overton

At the moment we are being very selective with the graphics artist we have for this game. We don't really want it to look like any other game. In that regard we have viewed several artists' work and are getting closer to making a definitive choice.

That's all on me. I'm the one that is being particular and in this case taking the extra time to make sure that the graphics are as good and unique as the game system I've developed.

Thanks for being as patient as possible while waiting for a game that you would really like to play instead of read about. I know how that part works as I've been on that side of the fence many times myself.

Good Hunting.

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
There will be setup over the next day or so. You will find it our "In the Works" section. As we progress through the game, you are able to find updates here and in our store. Once the game moves from our "In The Works" section it will email when it moves to Pre-orders.

David

HariSeldon

Thank you. Is it your intention to have this placed on pre-order during 2017 or is is too early to speculate?

Steve Overton

Working on the playtest game for the con. The graphics will be a bit crude but the game will be fully playable.

Good Hunting.

MR

Working on the playtest game for the con. The graphics will be a bit crude but the game will be fully playable.

Good Hunting.

MR
Hi Steve,
I sure hope you guys post alot (and I mean ALOT) of pictures of the game.
When exactly is this con supposed to take place?

Håkan