Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Games are Shipping

Dreux Barbier

They said started shipping on the 22th, and the other post said they'd take a week to get them all out. I still haven't received a shipping notice. Are there just more than yall could get out in the week? I'm super anxious! Really looking forward to this game and the solo system!

Tony Costa

David Heath just called me on an unrelated matter but I did ask him what's going on with shipping the games.
He is out of town so has limited internet access but the Lock n Load crew back home has been steadily working on picking, packing and shipping your games
Basically they received many more orders than anticipated especially at the last minute and are working through them as best they can, taking the time to make sure everything get's shipped correctly.

Tony Costa

And I'll add this...remember they had 25+ major game titles printed all at that same time, so figure at least 500+ copies of each game plus being swamped with additional orders, and you can see they are trying to ship out thousands of games. They are basically a small family run business doing the best they can during unprecedented circumstances. I don't think any other wargame company has ever tried something on this scale, shipping 25+ titles all at the same time.

I'll post this video again of the warehouse to give you guys an idea of what they are dealing with.

Like your thinking Tom those who ordered first should be top of the list for shipping priority..of course I am biased having ordered HoNA a couple of years ago!

Falkon00

David and his team have done us a great service by modifying their system to allow the combination of orders, and the adding of items to our orders... at the very least we owe him the courtesy of our patience. Your games and my games will arrive and be enjoyed... the day is near... let's give them the time they need to finish this large scale operation off properly and not rush and make mistakes.

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Guys, I want everyone to not just happy but thrilled with their games and LnLP. I have personally called over 60 customers to talk to you, hear your views and how we can improve our services. I do not think any publisher has printed 25+ at once and this with the attempt to combined orders are slowing a lot down but we are working as fast as possible.

David

Tom Manning

David...I understand your point about the combining of games....I guess the earlier expectations,then the unforeseen delays which seem to have piled up when we had expected shipments has caused my dismay...As you might understand these factors, coupled with the fact that the games have been in your hands for several weeks,makes waiting a difficult chore.If we didn't love playing your games,trust me on this one,we wouldn't be nearly as pissy..
I appreciate the hard work that goes on in trying to get these out...but when one is looking from the outside in,it's a different perspective ....

Tony Costa

The line I wrote "especially at the last minute" was something I added, maybe I misinterpreted what David was telling me.
It wasn't the best phone connection, I was outside at the school bus stop and then didn't sit down to post until more that an hour after the call so I tried my best to relay the gist of the conversation to keep you guys updated.

I apologize if that line caused any more undue consternation or anxiety that your order could possibly be missed more delayed even further.

Tom Manning

Tony,
Nah..forget it.i was never,ever know for my patience! Just want to get my old wrinkled hands on what I have been eagerly anticipating for months..My apologies if I sounded pissy..not my intention...but,if you could do me a solid and get my to thevhead of the class..it would be much appreciated! LOL!

In light of the large amount of late orders that have come in, I have to confess that there's a growing concern that I have. After pre-ordering two items in December and one item in March, and after having submitted my payment for all of these items around the middle of this month, and after still waiting on confirmation of my ordered items to ship as I write this post, in light of the large unexpected amounts of recent orders from others, I'm starting to have a concern if there will even be enough inventory for my pre-ordered items to ship. It won't look good if this should happen.

Hi David--

First of all, thank you for all the hard work you and your team are putting in on this effort. It certainly looks like a huge undertaking and we appreciate all you guys have done to make this happen.

Am wondering, if time permits, a little bit more clarification on the logistics might help soothe folks' minds? I think a little bit of the concern might be that stock on items might run out before existing orders are filled? Put another way-- if a customer has already confirmed and paid for their preorders, are they locked in for those items or is there a possibility that item stocks may run out before orders can be filled given your current inventories? Thanks in advance for any clarification you might be able to provide, and thanks again for all the good work you guys do!

Tom Manning

I have a question,if you please..
It was my understanding that all orders would be shipped together to a customer..am I right in this?
If so,I got a shipping confirmation for 1 game pre-ordered,yet,heard nothing on the remaining 2 outstanding pre- orders..
As you can appreciate,this is a little difficult to comprehend..can you please correct me if I am wrong.
Thanks

Tim Reece

I haven't gotten an email from LnL and my LnL account doesn't have a tracking # listed yet, but because I have a premier UPS acct I got notification of a package coming from Colorado. I haven't ordered anything from CO other than some really cool looking war games, so I am pretty sure I will be a very happy man on Tuesday.