Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

LnLT Solo . . . am I missing something?

Ty Snouffer

Came across 9.0 Action Markers in the 1.0 rulebook:

image.jpg

Are those just flat out the wrong images or am I missing something about the intent of that rule?

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
STUPID FREAKING PRINTER.... sorry yes they are simply the wrong images.

David

==========================

I must say I am sorry to the printer it was not his fault, this seems to be an issue with the Adobe product we are using. I will be making a very unhappy phone call to them tomorrow. We will make a PDF edition available for download soon correcting this issue and any other ones found.

David

Ty Snouffer

Rats. Sorry to see that. Not the end of the world. Has to be heartbreaking at this point though.

Back to playing . . .

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Ok guys,

I must say I am sorry to the printer it was not his fault, this seems to be an issue with the Adobe product we are using. I will be making a very unhappy phone call to them tomorrow. We will make a PDF edition available for download soon correcting this issue and any other ones found.

David

Falkon00

Ok guys,

David

That should be a simple physical cut and paste job... no biggie... at least it wasn't a counter problem...

Just ticks me off after all the time we spent on this, DEAR GOD, to be extra clear the images are wrong but the names are not.

David
David,

Chill out, stuff happens. If you listen carefully to an SMC in HoTN, he's saying, "Don't mean nuthin' man, not a thing!", then calls for arty.

There always have and always will be misprints, errata and other little glitches with any game. We expect 'em and we've learned to live 'em. You can proof 'til you drop and you're still going to see little gremlins.

Stop beating yourself (and the printer!) up, it's not your fault or his.

Best regards

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk