Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

CO2 has no trigger event function?

共工熙雲

Website
user.qzone.qq.com
In fact, I have already started to make "Nanjing Battle", but I have some difficulties. I wonder if this game has the function of triggering events.

Somewhere occupied by the enemy will lead HQ officer to run away (without the command's retreat to the map or disappear directly).
Or a certain time after the arrival of a unit will disappear directly.

In addition, I ask the official to add Chinese to the game, I promote in our country is very good,There are a lot of people have expressed interest, many people just don't know this game there. I am eager to help making the team to complete the Chinese translation.

Last edited:

共工熙雲

Website
user.qzone.qq.com
There is no scope built in to handle multiple languages. This would require a lot of work and I don't see us getting our investment back in providing this. Sorry.
I want to help the game to translate, do not need you to do anything, you just need to get the result is enough.
please
so ... I am willing to help, free.
232159fcxc05xzxx2ccxbx.jpg