Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

MY WISH LIST FOR FUTURE LNL GAMES

Marine Grunt

Love the additions for Heroes of the Nam suggestions. Surprised that there are zero votes for the Arab vs. Israeli conflict. All kinds meat there to chew on. Will get the former soon-and the latter when and if it comes out.

ejwolski

Hue City and other Nam era - YES!!
Poland 1939 - Germans, Poles, and Russians possible. Some cool stuff here including armored trains, cavalry, etc
Italy WW2 - US, UK, Canadians, Poles, Germans, Italians, etc. Plenty of material here for scenarios and capaigns
WW3 - YES, PLEASE! Brits for sure. Add ops in Norway, Denmark, etc
Grenada - YES!!
Crete WW2 - could even include Operation Herkules (aborted Malta plans)
Indochina/pre-Nam - YES
Stalingrad - no question, especially a big map style campaign game :)

I would certainly jump on a Stalingrad module
A big style map with a dynamic campaign
There’s plenty of locations ..central railway...factories downtown Stalingrad
Wow that would be really amazing
Also if fins came in a box what about some winter snow boards?
Another big one for me would be Burma more thicker jungle terrain to fight over
Just thinking

Well we have Heroes of Grenada (complete game) in development (lots of fun stuff in this one!). And Hell Frozen Over (Attu Island expansion for HotP)

Heroes of Fallujah is in concept.

I have the sketches for a Falklands battle pack or expansion (scenarios and a couple maps)

What I'd like to do: (These are what are on my mind, and it seems many of you are thinking similarly).

Another complete game of North Africa that focuses on the Americans and Germans (with some Brit/Commonwealth and Italians) in Tunisia. With expansion for Operation Husky.

Someone mentioned Poland . . . I'd definitely like to add Poland and also Norway and Denmark to the Heroes in Defiance tree.

Another Pacific expansion, perhaps on Guadalcanal, and Iwo Jima. A complete game featuring the Aussies and Brits, perhaps.

A Korean War complete game.

More Nam expansions. The Hue large map idea is intriguing.

Perhaps a Spanish Civil War complete game.

A Panama complete game (Operation Just Cause)

Modern Afghanistan.

Perhaps a game devoted to Special Forces missions.

Keep the ideas coming

Well we have Heroes of Grenada (complete game) in development (lots of fun stuff in this one!). And Hell Frozen Over (Attu Island expansion for HotP)

Heroes of Fallujah is in concept.

I have the sketches for a Falklands battle pack or expansion (scenarios and a couple maps)

What I'd like to do: (These are what are on my mind, and it seems many of you are thinking similarly).

Another complete game of North Africa that focuses on the Americans and Germans (with some Brit/Commonwealth and Italians) in Tunisia. With expansion for Operation Husky.

Someone mentioned Poland . . . I'd definitely like to add Poland and also Norway and Denmark to the Heroes in Defiance tree.

Another Pacific expansion, perhaps on Guadalcanal, and Iwo Jima. A complete game featuring the Aussies and Brits, perhaps.

A Korean War complete game.

More Nam expansions. The Hue large map idea is intriguing.

Perhaps a Spanish Civil War complete game.

A Panama complete game (Operation Just Cause)

Modern Afghanistan.

Perhaps a game devoted to Special Forces missions.

Keep the ideas coming

The Spanish Civil War gets my vote.

Leader/Hero pack of counters include the real names and pics of the leaders and hero’s used in many of the scenarios, like Winters, Spiers and others.
Crete
Sicily - could be a couple packs
Early War east front Barbarossa etc