Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Reason for No Show

AdmSteebe

Hello Everyone,

I've been digging around the scenario editor and making my own scenario and was curious the reason for reinforcement schedules having "no show" for some units.

Thanks,

Steve

Hello Everyone,

I've been digging around the scenario editor and making my own scenario and was curious the reason for reinforcement schedules having "no show" for some units.

Thanks,

Steve
The mechanics and purpose are explained on Page 51 of the SceneMaker Manual.

In scenario design terms, it is the means to design the Reinforcement Schedule options on the set up screen for each game.

The "Favor Allies", "Favor Axis", and "no reinforcement" toggles can add or subtract reinforcements from the historical force. Rather than build separate force structures for each toggle, the "no show" option is a means to use a master force structure and leave specific units out of the designated reinforcement schedule toggle.

AdmSteebe

The mechanics and purpose are explained on Page 51 of the SceneMaker Manual.

In scenario design terms, it is the means to design the Reinforcement Schedule options on the set up screen for each game.

The "Favor Allies", "Favor Axis", and "no reinforcement" toggles can add or subtract reinforcements from the historical force. Rather than build separate force structures for each toggle, the "no show" option is a means to use a master force structure and leave specific units out of the designated reinforcement schedule toggle.

Thank you Jim for the response.