Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

San Francisco : Look for a place to buy

Hello !

I missed the kickstarter (damn) and I live in France. So shipping cost from the LnL Store are, well, a bit heavy :)

I'll be in San Francisco for business trip next week. Maybe do you know of a local store that may sell the game ?

In fact, I'll be in Palo Alto from the 3 to the 5 of March, and then move on to SF the 5 & 6 (My flight will depart on the 6th).

If someone have any idea :)

Thanks !
Have a nice day.

ChuckB

Hello !

I missed the kickstarter (damn) and I live in France. So shipping cost from the LnL Store are, well, a bit heavy :)

I'll be in San Francisco for business trip next week. Maybe do you know of a local store that may sell the game ?

In fact, I'll be in Palo Alto from the 3 to the 5 of March, and then move on to SF the 5 & 6 (My flight will depart on the 6th).

If someone have any idea :)

Thanks !
Have a nice day.

Unfortunately, not much comes to mind (I live in Palo Alto) - we had two GameKastle stores here in the Bay Area that are good for general board games but never great for wargames but they got even worse for wargames lately and I have NEVER seen any LnL games in any of these stores.

I have been to Gamescape in San Francisco https://www.yelp.com/biz/gamescape-san-francisco?osq=wargame but I remember it as being VERY light on wargames, so I don't think you'll have much luck there.

If you would have posted earlier, I could have ordered you a copy (I'm currently waiting for mine) but it's not enough time given the time it'll take LnL to deliver it :(

I have not been to this one (it's in San Mateo, basically in the middle between Palo Alto and San Francisco) you may want to check it out (but I doubt they'll have any LnL games: https://www.yelp.com/biz/gator-games-and-hobby-san-mateo

Another one I have not been to: https://www.yelp.com/biz/games-of-berkeley-berkeley-2?osq=wargame (again, I don't have much hope)

Thanks for your replies !

I already saw Gamescape, but yes, I don't think they'll have it :)

In the meantime, I may have find someone in the UK who received the game and that want to sell it. I'll check with him, it may be my best chance I think :)

Starman

Thanks for your replies !

I already saw Gamescape, but yes, I don't think they'll have it :)

In the meantime, I may have find someone in the UK who received the game and that want to sell it. I'll check with him, it may be my best chance I think :)
Second Chance Games are in the UK , they will ship after they have fulfilled the KS , they have the game and expansion (stretch goals) available for pre order.

Yes, thanks also for your link !

A bit cost heavy also. I found someone who sell the all in one for 150 £.

Much better for me :)
And thanks for helping !