Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Is it possible such crazy thing?

Thommygunner

What did I see last year about getting the key from lock n load, not steam. Was that in one of the video conferences? Is that still correct?

funky

So the best tactical wargame ever goes on digital without fanfares.

I can't wait.

Since I'm currently in quarantine I will have a full week for my dreams come true

Thommygunner

I found this in Steam.

Downloadable Content
This content requires the base game Uninitialized on Steam in order to play.

I assume that this means that we get the game from LnL first?

Please provide instructions on how to do this.

I can't wait either Funky. I am not on quarantine, but we close to it where I am at. This will make being homebound much more enjoyable.

Thanks!

James Crowley

Initial excitement somewhat dampened by news that the digital version has only 12 scenarios.
Less than half of the content of the physical version.

Barthheart

Staff member
From the LnLT FaceBook page:
"We are waiting on Steam Approval. We will sell the Core game for $4.99 with a 40% discount. We will have 1 of the Heroes of Normandy modules and one of the Heroes of the Nam modules available at release for $9.99 each at 40% off."
So it looks like you will buy everything through Steam.

Thommygunner

It doesn't phase me one bit. Ever try Tigers on the Hunt? There's nearly 500 scenarios for it but its near unplayable if you don't have ASL memorized. I will be happy to wear out the 12 that it starts with. I am sure more will come. Coronavirus willing.

Tom Proudfoot

Digital Designer
Yeah, in order to get things out in a reasonable amount of time, the larger modules are broken up into groups rather than having to wait X years for them all to be done at once. There will eventually be 3 Heroes of the Nam packs and 4 or 5 Normandy, but we'll be bouncing around from module to module.

Right now (don't quote me on this, say 75% chance), a Red Star pack is next in the queue after Normandy 1 and Nam 1 and then I believe/predict Normandy 2 is closest to being ready after that, though I personally really want to get Pacific done (but it has a lot of special rules to deal with).

We're definitely trying to keep the price low on everything so that even if you add up all the different Normandy packs when they are done it should still be around "wargame" price added together.

Hexagon

Nice, finally see it out, i cant enter in beta testing for lack of time but well, new world order is going to help me :vomit:o_O

A little question, i remember read that base game is going to work as demo, for free, and only modules are going to cost money... then no demo?

And related with modules... with the new "extra piece meal" model... any plan to made owners of other modules have an extra discount? for every module you have you have a lower price in a new one... i think in how in Steam buy packs is cheaper than do it one by one and your game looks like is going to have a lot modules, i think in how this model punish who buys soon or one by one.

Thank you and good luck

PD skirmish??? any new about it???

funky

From the LnLT FaceBook page:
"We are waiting on Steam Approval. We will sell the Core game for $4.99 with a 40% discount. We will have 1 of the Heroes of Normandy modules and one of the Heroes of the Nam modules available at release for $9.99 each at 40% off."
So it looks like you will buy everything through Steam.

Great!!!

Barthheart

Staff member
Nice, finally see it out, i cant enter in beta testing for lack of time but well, new world order is going to help me :vomit:o_O

A little question, i remember read that base game is going to work as demo, for free, and only modules are going to cost money... then no demo?

And related with modules... with the new "extra piece meal" model... any plan to made owners of other modules have an extra discount? for every module you have you have a lower price in a new one... i think in how in Steam buy packs is cheaper than do it one by one and your game looks like is going to have a lot modules, i think in how this model punish who buys soon or one by one.

Thank you and good luck

PD skirmish??? any new about it???

I can answer part of this: the base game is only $5, and will be 40% off when first released so even cheaper. The base game acts like a demo because it comes with 4 scenarios.

Does this mean I won't be able to purchase the game here directly from LocknLoad? I've never used Steam, and would prefer not to start.

Rick