Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

LnLT Digital Bug List

funky

Was your APC buttoned? The 4FP-MG of this vehicle is a 360-degree MG (indicated by the *) that need your gunner to stick his body out of the APC, thus the APC must be unbutonned

Yep, playing lock'n load from the first forgotten heroes edition and studying about Vietnam war all my life was not enough.
I forgot the 50 calibre mg was external. Epic fail:bag:
:)

Jack Ruetty

No fired markers in either case. I have only played three scenarios all being nighttime scenarios. This ai violation of nighttime rules has happened in all three.

Jack Ruetty

Flash Thunder Observations:
1. German reinforcement roll was a 6 which should have been 1-5-4 Hero Anikan but instead gave the Germans a 1-5-4 half squad. Hero Anikan was not on the map.
2. American squads self-rallied in clear terrain. Should only happen by SSR 1 when in positive terrain.
3. An American unit used the cricket and by SSR 4 this should not end his impulse. He should still be able to activate another stack. Could not activate another stack.
4. Cricket roll produced a German reinforcement roll of 5. Should have been 1-6-4 and Lt Plassmann if he was not on the board but even though Plassmann was not on the board he did not appear.
5. Page 5 of the Normandy Module Rules. LOS traced along a Boccage hex side is blocked. This has happened in every scenario I have played involving boccage.

Very unique scenario. Enjoyed playing from both sides.
Jack

FranciscusX

Hi
Mac version (iMac 27)
The unit details window is cut at the bottom.

Regards

Attachments

• Captura de ecrã 2020-04-10, às 18.56.27.png
    Captura de ecrã 2020-04-10, às 18.56.27.png
    16.5 MB · Views: 6

Wiggum

Today during an MP match i moved, my opponent made op fire and killed one of my half squads, my leader and my other half squad continued to move and got into a melee.
I saw the melee window and rolled my dice but my opponent never saw a melee window. I saw a message in the box bottom right saying "aborting unnecessary wait, desync". we needed to terminate the game sadly. I reported with F3.

bear in mind you can load the game save when you get a desync, just quit out of the game and choose load save game. We did this successfully yesterday when we got a desync and were able to complete the game once reloaded.

Today during an MP match i moved, my opponent made op fire and killed one of my half squads, my leader and my other half squad continued to move and got into a melee.
I saw the melee window and rolled my dice but my opponent never saw a melee window. I saw a message in the box bottom right saying "aborting unnecessary wait, desync". we needed to terminate the game sadly. I reported with F3.

Wiggum

I have to report a Fog Of War bug during MP.

During a MP game, FOW set tu Full, my opponent could see my moves (no my units) but every time i moved a unit he saw a orange hex outline at the hex i just moved to. So basically he always knew where i moved my units. He asked "did you just move a unit to J5" and i actually just had done that.
This should not happen since it makes FOW during MP pointless.

FranciscusX

Cmd-F on the mac. Alt-Enter in Windows

Thank you

But the popup window continues to be too big and cut off below, even in windowed mode

Maybe if there was an option to change the screen resolution ?

This should be possible, Unity engine permits it

Regards

RDO

On my machine it's cutoff, but less so than fullscreen. Annoying in any case and unacceptable. My only hope is the info will be of some use to the developer to fix it.

Maxi

I have to report a Fog Of War bug during MP.

During a MP game, FOW set tu Full, my opponent could see my moves (no my units) but every time i moved a unit he saw a orange hex outline at the hex i just moved to. So basically he always knew where i moved my units. He asked "did you just move a unit to J5" and i actually just had done that.
This should not happen since it makes FOW during MP pointless.

+1 Happend to my opponent and myself in today`s game as well. The movement were indicated by a pulsing orange outlined hex.

Thommygunner

Overrun 15.3 - Playing Ap Boc as the ARVN, an M113 overran a Mortar WT, broke it and remained in the hex. The WT was not eliminated. I had to overrun it again in the next turn to eliminate it. Per 15.3, that would be a bug I believe.

funky

very unstable multiplayer yet.
Today with a friend of mine I've a scenario, a friend in need, the sync showed strange things, as it remains in the memory things from previously broken games.

This a pic from the first start

(hope the link to my google drive works)

Germans in vietnam:) they were from a previously broken game with the same player. When we started the game they was erased but the scenario collapsed at the end of turn.

In another game after this we started with this situation that was from the last broken try.

It seems the program keeps some pieces from the previous games in memory

Wiggum

I also have to report basically game breaking Multiplayer bugs.
I played 5 Multiplayer games against 4 different people all from germany (like i'am) and only one game was without massive synchronization problems.

• We had melees that were visible only to one player (so basically we had to end the game)
  • We had magicaly re-appearing Support Weapons that already got destroyed a few turns ago
  • We had moved units that suddenly got teleported back after the impuls switched
Of course i reported all of these using F3 but i not got any reply via email.
(Of course we were using the most up-to-date version of the game)

LnL Tactical Digital could be the hex&counter wargame of the year if the MP issues are fixed and the briefings updated to boardgame standards. I know the game is early access but still. I just hope this massive potential does not get wasted.

Last edited: