Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

LnLT Digital Bug List

Thommygunner

Playing Sky Soldiers, I noticed that damaged helicopters did not leave the board or game. They kept soldiering on. Later one did crash into a hex containing Americans and caused some damage, so that appeared to work.

Jack Ruetty

Found the following:
1. Had an American bazooka fire at a German tank. It was a hit but the attacker’s MPV was less than the target’s MAV. Result was a Morale Check taking the difference between the firing ordnance’s MPV (6) and the target’s MAV (9) and subtracting it from the Morale Check die-roll. All this was done except the dice roll was an eight minus three which equaled the Morale value of the tank. Should have passed the Morale Check but the tank shook anyway.

2. American squad and anti-tank gun were stacked together and shot together at German squads at a range of 8. The anti-tank gun missed but the squad than proceeded to fire even though its range was 5 and therefore out of range.

3. I have had a lot of instances of ordinance firing at infantry and I feel something is wrong the dice rolls. It is not the To Hit rolls. They seem fine. It is the Attack and Defense rolls. The on-screen dice rarely line up with the results given in the window at the lower right of the screen. I have had a little of ordinance firing on armor and it seems fine. Just ordinance firing on infantry. Has anyone else noticed this?

Jack

Stéphane Tanguay

Staff member
3. I have had a lot of instances of ordinance firing at infantry and I feel something is wrong the dice rolls. It is not the To Hit rolls. They seem fine. It is the Attack and Defense rolls. The on-screen dice rarely line up with the results given in the window at the lower right of the screen. I have had a little of ordinance firing on armor and it seems fine. Just ordinance firing on infantry. Has anyone else noticed this?

Yes, I had it all the time while playtesting. I concentrated my attention on the results window, making sure they were OK

Chris Clarke

Found the following:
1. Had an American bazooka fire at a German tank. It was a hit but the attacker’s MPV was less than the target’s MAV. Result was a Morale Check taking the difference between the firing ordnance’s MPV (6) and the target’s MAV (9) and subtracting it from the Morale Check die-roll. All this was done except the dice roll was an eight minus three which equaled the Morale value of the tank. Should have passed the Morale Check but the tank shook anyway.

2. American squad and anti-tank gun were stacked together and shot together at German squads at a range of 8. The anti-tank gun missed but the squad than proceeded to fire even though its range was 5 and therefore out of range.

Jack
2. I submitted an f3 about this about a week ago. I noticed it too. There are definitely range problems with combined fire.

secu

Found this today on multiplayer game, scenario a friend in need

LOS between G1 and B3 is blocked for the US but good for VC.

Wiggum

@secu

Thanks for posting, we had a similar spotting issue during MP yesterday with the same scenario but different hexes. Seems to be a bug.

Chris Clarke

Would like to note that although non-shaken, OP fire attacked units now have the ability to continue their movement (leaving shaken units behind), the game still has the significant problem of refusing to allow players to 'click' away from such units and then back to them without losing all their MV.

Tom Proudfoot

Digital Designer
Yep, it's on the list. It's fairly complicated so I haven't gotten into it yet (it is intertwined with allowing activation of adjacent hexes and passengers of vehicles in the this-is-easy-to-break kind of way), but hopefully soon.

Jack Ruetty

Just played Combined Cauquigny and Kellam’s. Couple of things.
1. Only bug I think was that on a couple of occasions ordinance shooting at armor had a +2 to hit TM for the target being in low crops.
2. There were American units in hex 14H8 that violated the stacking rules (3 squads max) and are never able to move. Saw this playing as the Americans.
3. Really good scenario playing as the Germans versus the AI.
Jack

Sheridan1969

Heroes of Normandy:
Scenery: Overlord Begin.

First, sorry for my English.

In this scenery, I am unable use SW british mortar 51mm (E7) with indirect fire. (it is deployed).

emWELtF.jpg

I have tried to respect all the rules of Night Combat, Normandy, etc...(Leader and MMC hex near and LOS, enemy unit FIRE), I have not results.

Any sugestion?... Bug?...

Thanks from Canary Islands. Over.

Ryllanor

I posted this ticket:
Hi, I've purchased LnL Tactical Digital and the 2 DLCs through Steam, but when i try to start it on my Win7 PC i get a small window with the game logo and what appears to be a loading screen for 'Unity'. The green loading bar gets to about halfway and then that vanishes and i get another message saying LnL Tactical Digital.exe has stopped working and it crashes.

I've located the exe file and changed Properties>Compatibility>Run as Administrator, but to no avail. Can you resolve this please?

this is the response...so I've posted here:
You can it F3 and it will leave a bug report to the dev team or post in our forums at https://forums.lnlpublishing.com/threads/lnlt-digital-bug-list.5927/page-4#post-33681

We do not answer game questions from here.

how can i (h)it F3 when i can't even open the damned game?

Tom Proudfoot

Digital Designer
Sounds like maybe the intro video might not be loading. Can you try the command-line argument ‘skipintro’ to jump past the title screen? (in Steam, go to the game properties [right-click on the name or gear icon], General->Set Launch Options, and type skipintro in that box)

Ryllanor

Sounds like maybe the intro video might not be loading. Can you try the command-line argument ‘skipintro’ to jump past the title screen? (in Steam, go to the game properties [right-click on the name or gear icon], General->Set Launch Options, and type skipintro in that box)

Thanks Tom...that worked! Very much appreciated! :):):):)

Stéphane Tanguay

Staff member
Yep, I missed that information, fixated on the picture. I can't see no reason why you could not fire indirectly so it looks like a bug

Crash - reproducible - latest build
Assault on Vierville (starter kit version)
American - AI, German - Human
No FOW
The game will halt if you bring in your reinforcements on the north edge (road hex used)
Seems to be ok if you bring on your troops east or west. Also seems to be fine when using full FOW

Last edited:

FranciscusX

Hi

Testing April 15 version on Mac

There is no Alt key on Mac keyboard. The alternative is usually the Command key. Yet, Cmd-Enter does not do anything. How to alternate windowed vs fullscreen on Mac ?

The unit details window that popups when hovering a unit is still larger than the screen, and is cut at the bottom

Regards

Tom Proudfoot

Digital Designer
I didn't actually do anything for the fullscreen/window toggle, that's a Unity feature (well, once I allowed it). So it should be the "normal" way you do that on a Mac. My brief internet search brings up Control + Command + F as a possibility, does that do anything?

FranciscusX

I didn't actually do anything for the fullscreen/window toggle, that's a Unity feature (well, once I allowed it). So it should be the "normal" way you do that on a Mac. My brief internet search brings up Control + Command + F as a possibility, does that do anything?

Thank you, Ctrl+Cmd+F works as toggle in Mac.

How about the unit details pop up window being too large...;) ?

Regards