Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

LnLT Digital Bug List

Tom Proudfoot

Digital Designer
I think that might be an aspect ratio issue. Making the screen narrower (by putting the game in a window) might help for now. I will see what I can do about keeping that window on the screen, though.

FranciscusX

I think that might be an aspect ratio issue. Making the screen narrower (by putting the game in a window) might help for now. I will see what I can do about keeping that window on the screen, though.

Thanks.

A simple solution would be just to place the window by default a little higher on-screen.

Wiggum

Game shows 13,88889% spotting chance. Seems like a bug. Should be rounded anyway like 13,9%, would be more user friendly.
Leader doing the spotting had Eagle Eye skill
20200417125135_1.jpg

Text is leaking out of the window, see upper right window.
20200417143854_1.jpg

I also had a bug during a single player scenario (same as screenshots above, The Battle of Long Tan):
Acquisition and Acquiring markers disappeared from the board after the turn ended and were not visible in the next turn but the correct modifiers were used during direct fire.

kptom

I bought the game 2 days ago. Worked fine and was loving it! This afternoon, I started it up via Steam after it completed an update. Now the game will not start. I get the Unity Engine splash screen, The Lock N Load splash screen, and the Lock N Load Tactical splash screen. Then I get the never ending spinning beach ball of death. I am on a MacBook Pro 15-inch, 2017, running Mac OS Catalina 10.15.3, 2.9 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7. I have to force quit to regain control. Unfortunately, it is unplayable at this point, for me.

Currently, LOS traced along a Bocage hexside is clear

Example: Le Manoir: 14I6 to 14K6 LOS is clear

The Normandy module rules state:

"LOS traced along a Bocage hexside is blocked."

Stefano Turco

Los bug with bocage. Germans AI can fire trough bocage when LOS is blocked.
See picture

Attachments

• los le manoir.jpg
    los le manoir.jpg
    247.2 KB · Views: 9

Stéphane Tanguay

Staff member
Los bug with bocage. Germans AI can fire trough bocage when LOS is blocked.
See picture
Actually, no. because one side is on upper level, and bocage does not cast a one hex shadow. The problem is more with the LOS thread that tell you it is blocked, while it should not (it would if both were on ground level in the same situation)

secu

Hello

Some strange things today, the scenario is Assault on Vierville, muliplayer.

First the "classic" LOS open for one side and blocked for the other

Then, the US units seemed to be randomly mixed when you try to move or deploy them

As you can see units in the hex are not the same tha those wich are shown on the window, and they are counted as those in the window...or not...or I don't know :)

And the game freezed 3 times, so we had to start another one 3 times, only one time we had the indication "timeout"

By the way, nice game, when all those little things will be fixed it'll be a must.

Cheers
:cat:

Wiggum

The new update to the briefing with a OOB is not displayed inside scenarios when you press ESC and click on "Briefing".

Tom Proudfoot

Digital Designer
Yes, I mentioned that in the patch notes. :p

I did find a good desync in the multiplayer. If you generate a hero, and then continue the move, the unit IDs on both computers might not match and then the move gets borked. Probably has continuing bad consequences too. Now to fix it.... (it's complicated, of course).

Barthheart

Staff member
For me, the new briefing notes at the start only partially work. If I use the scroll wheel on my mouse I can scroll the info, veeerrrryyy slooowwwlly,
but if I try to use the slider bar on the left it just jumps back to the top of the briefing and then the scroll wheel doesn't work at all, until I change view, ie click on a different scenario and go back to the original scenario. This happens on all scenarios. And the scroll wheel is painfully slow at scrolling.
Also if I check my Records, think that's what it's called, for a scenario it will have over flow from the Briefing screen along with my record.

Tom Proudfoot

Digital Designer
The default scrollwheel sensitivity is pathetically low, I have raised it for the next version, and fixed that stray text left behind when you change tabs.

I'm not sure what you mean by the scroll bar jumping around, though. Are you PC or Mac, and what resolution? I had to do some trickery to space the text blocks properly and I'm wondering if it might be messed up in something other than mine (PC, 1920x1080).

Barthheart

Staff member
I'm on a PC. The scroll bar for the list of scenarios works fine with both the scroll wheel and the scroll bar.
But for the Briefing screen if I drag the bar down it immediately jumps to the top. If I click drag and try to hold it at the bottom of it's track it follows for a bit then just ignores my actions a slows drifts to the top again.

My resolution is 3840x2160.

Tom Proudfoot

Digital Designer
On a scenario with a long OOB like ummm Battle for Long Tan, does it act better or worse? Or the same? Thanks.

Jack Ruetty

Small thing but the OOB is also showing up in the record of wins and losses per scenario

FranciscusX

Hi
When can we expect the resolution for the issue of the unit details popup window being cutoff at the bottom ? (Mac version).
I think it just needs to be placed higher in the game screen area.

(PS: windowed mode does not solve it)

Regards