Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Updating the Missing Briefing Information

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Hi Wiggum,

I do not take your comments as rude and your input been very helpful. I just you to know that not everything is as simple as it seems. Right now the issue is getting all the rules working correctly together. It is much easier to adjust things once you know everything is working.

David

Wiggum

Hi,

What does "50% this unit" mean in an OOB?

In the OOB of the scenario Attack of das Kochgeschirr it says:

• Richard (50% this unit)
Only think i can think of is 50% chance this unit will show up, but then...i guess there is a SSR for it that should be included under SSRs otherwise players could be confused. And then maybe it should be renamed to or something to make it a bit more clear what that means or is it what Jack suggested that one of the heroes is chosen randomly? Maybe it would then be better to list it like that:

• Hero (Richards OR Chapman)
Because honestly... if its 50/50 or 75/50 or 80/20 is not important since you get what you get, all you need to know it that it will be one Hero, either Richards or Chapman.

Last edited: