Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Days of Villainy DLC Module Now Available

Wiggum

Thanks.

• The module rules seem to be not available for it sadly, not ingame and not as pdf download like Normandy or Vietnam. I hope they are added soon. Also, we need a TEC for this new module, the Vietnam and Normandy is luckily included in the core rules that are avaiable as pdf. Please release the Module rules including the TEC for this module either ingame or as pdf (or both, that would be best).
  • And why does it say "Pack 1"? I think it already includes all scenarios for Days of Villainy? Then its confusing when it says Pack 1 because this suggests there will be a "Pack 2

Last edited:

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
We had a last-minute issue that prevented us from uploading the module PDF. We will make it available next week. We called this DLC is titled Battlepack 1 since it is the first one in the series. We may add scenarios in the future.

Wiggum

Thanks for the answer. Will you also release the TEC this time? So we can read about possible Special Rules like different stacking limit and the meaning of terrain? That would be much appreciated and i cant see a reason for not releasing it at least in the ingame Module rules.
The Terrain Info Window ingame does not show all informations like terrain height or Stacking limits (if they are different) and it just feels a bit incomplete without the TEC.

We may add scenarios in the future.

Great!

Last edited:

Wiggum

We had a last-minute issue that prevented us from uploading the module PDF. We will make it available next week. We called this DLC is titled Battlepack 1 since it is the first one in the series. We may add scenarios in the future.

David just for your information, despite 3 updates this week. The module rules for Days of Villainy are still missing ingame.

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Hi Wiggum,

I fully know this and it will be done as soon as we can. One of our team has had a family issue it will get done as soon as possible. Comments "David just for your information, despite 3 updates this week. The module rules for Days of Villainy are still missing ingame." Are just not helpful, I fully know what is going on.

David

Wiggum

Hi Wiggum,

I fully know this and it will be done as soon as we can. One of our team has had a family issue it will get done as soon as possible. Comments "David just for your information, despite 3 updates this week. The module rules for Days of Villainy are still missing ingame." Are just not helpful, I fully know what is going on.

David

Sorry David but how am i supposed to know somebody in your team has private issues and thats why it is longer delayed then expected?
Sorry for posting this reminder/question.

Last edited:

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Hi Wiggum,

I do not expect you to know but give us a little more time before posting comments like above. Also the comment like "David just for your information, despite 3 updates this week." this does not sound friendly. I and Tom respond to many of your posts and you know we are listing to you and everyone else.

Wiggum

Hi Wiggum,

The DoV PDF should be up today.

David

David i don't want to be annoying but even with the newest update from June 19th the Module rules for Days of Villainy are missing ingame. Sadly that way i cant see myself playing it although i bought instantly on release to support LnL and i would really like to try the scnearios knowing the module specific rules and terrain. :)

Last edited:

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
David I don't want to be annoying but even with the newest update from June 19th the Module rules for Days of Villainy are missing in-game. Sadly that way i cant see myself playing it although I bought instantly on release to support LnL and I would really like to try the scenarios knowing the module-specific rules and terrain. :)

Sorry, Wiggum I had surgery followed the last two days needing to go ER. Hopefully, things will be going better and things will be going forward on a normal schedule soon. We do not have plans to include the TEC since they are in the game and Tom is planning on making some adjustments for the TEC. I have posted the module rules and they can be found at

Link: https://forums.lnlpublishing.com/resources/days-of-villainy-module-rules.383/

Normally we will post the module rules as we release the DLC this was an exception.

David