Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Beta Crashing

James Gerlach

I can run the released version with no issue. However, when I try to play the beta, my game crashes within 5 minutes. I am starting fresh games with both so there is no contamination between saves. There is no action trigger causing it (like clicking on something) as it appears random and crashes whether or not I'm touching my keyboard or not. Just discovered this game and love it. Bought all the DLC!

EDIT: FWIW 5.1.31 doesn't crash either...just the new beta

2nd EDIT: Just read on forums about recordings...will post my next crash.

Last edited:

Dave 'Arjuna' O'Connor

Panther Games Designer
Website
www.panthergames.com
Yep I just have fixed this. It's due to a change I had made earlier that fixed formation lockups. Alas it was not first checking to see if the formation was governed by an order of march. It now does. I'll be committing my fix today. Hopefully we can get a new build up soon. Thanks.

James Gerlach

Wow that's fast! Since I'm new here, just curious how I will know when the new beta is posted? For the time being, I have the beta with supply fixes and I don't think it will auto update to the new beta when it arrives. Thanks for the quick fix!

panzerpit

Since I'm new here, just curious how I will know when the new beta is posted?

You don't need neither to know, nor do anything - if you selected appropriate "beta" in the Steam client, it will automatically download and install all new versions of that "beta". The game will be marked in blue on the list of all the game, on the left side of the client, just to let you know, that the new version is available. But following the forum is also a good source of informations :)

James Gerlach

I understand that. What I meant was those that were dealing with crashes went back to the stable, non-beta version and may not be following the developer's forums to know that new beta has been updated to fix the CTDs.