Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Matt Lohse to Lead World At War Series

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Hello All

I am personally happy to announce that Matt Lohse will be joining the LnL team as the lead designer for the World At War series. Matt's latest design was featured in Line of Fire issue #14 titled Baltic Fury. I sure Matt will be posting here soon.

David

Matt Lohse

As David announced, I will be the developer for the World at War series of games as well as the [hopefully] one stop source for answers to any rule questions you might have. I am honored to have been offered this position and look forward to collaborating with many of you in the future.

If you have any WaW rules questions, feel free to ask them in the WaW folder on the LnL forums, the World at War Series folder on CSW, or the relevant game/expansion page at BGG. If I haven’t responded in a day it is possible I missed it and feel free to message me on those sites [user name aluredpopple on LnL/BGG, Matt Lohse on CSW]. Unless there are any objections, I will generally try to post the answer to the question [along with the question itself] in all three locations for people who prefer to use only one of the sites.

Falkon00

Are we going to see any reprints of WaW games?... Specifically Eisenbach Gap Deluxe?

Matt Lohse

Sorry for the delay in responding, just got back from vacation,

I do believe the plan is to keep all of the games in print [in some cases in updated versions], so I believe that the plan is to reprint EG, but I will ask about the time line for its reprint.

Falkon00

Sorry for the delay in responding, just got back from vacation,

I do believe the plan is to keep all of the games in print [in some cases in updated versions], so I believe that the plan is to reprint EG, but I will ask about the time line for its reprint.
Thanks Matt I appreciate the info... Will wait to hear what kind of timeline you are looking at!

Matt Lohse

Having checked with David, the plan is indeed to reprint TUS and EG. There is not a exact time frame yet... hopefully it will be soon but it is waiting on the revised version of the rules (which I will be posting about tonight)... so the current delaying factor would be me.