Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Scenario 6 question

Eternal

I have a question for scenario 6.

Does the 900 SAAB have the initiative in this scenario? Or does it start with a random card?

Are helicopters from the 900 SAAB operating as usual? That is, in one activation they fly up to the target city, and only for the next activation they land a trooper? Or is it possible to fly up and land a trooper in one activation?

Keith Tracton

Staff member
Hi!

The 900 SAAB does not have the initiative; it only comes on if one of its cards is drawn.

Yes, the helicopters move as usual. So, by the Core Rules, it is not possible to move and then land a helicopter in the same activation, as helicopters can only change mode at the start of their activation and not after that. (Of course down the line there might be a module or scenario rule that changes that for a specific reason, but nothing right now... ) ;-)

Enjoy! One of my own favorite scenarios! Thanks for playing!

Eternal

Hi!

The 900 SAAB does not have the initiative; it only comes on if one of its cards is drawn.

Yes, the helicopters move as usual. So, by the Core Rules, it is not possible to move and then land a helicopter in the same activation, as helicopters can only change mode at the start of their activation and not after that. (Of course down the line there might be a module or scenario rule that changes that for a specific reason, but nothing right now... ) ;-)

Enjoy! One of my own favorite scenarios! Thanks for playing!
Thank you very much.

We played this scenario on stream.