Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Error messages in scenario

Grognerd

Trying to understand this error as the units are not senior

error msg.jpg

F2B3img.jpg

At least this is what it looks like to me. So I'm not understanding what to fix.

Trying to understand this error as the units are not senior

View attachment 9279

View attachment 9280

At least this is what it looks like to me. So I'm not understanding what to fix.
Take a look at the unit size designator in the Estab XML.

I recall getting a similar message when I classified a brigade HQ to be company-sized based on a manpower count when I should have designated it as a Brigade organization for command and control purposes.

If I recall correctly, the error was in the "Force Size Icon" designator on Page 29 of the Estab Editor manual. It's not looking for a "size" as in manpower count but "size" as in how large an organization it can control as a command organization.

Grognerd

I'll look at that again.
Found it! Made a brigade the size of a company (accidentally). Now the scenario comes up in game.
Now for the final touches and test playing.

Last edited:

Grognerd

And now for the code and test part - till I understand all the facets of objectives and getting the AI to more or less do what you expect or want.
I'm pretty pleased with the fact that I've made a map, made an establishment and put a scenario together. The last hurdle is fine tuning and polish.