Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Wiggum's CO2 Sound Mod

Kurt

great work Wiggum my hearing is not great these days but its a nice subtle improvement to me. any input from non-professionals like you is what makes these games great

EdJaws

Just downloaded and installed the other day.

Thanks for your time and effort Wiggum, good job on the sound mod. It make you feel like you're in the field during a battle.

Ed

Wiggum

Just downloaded and installed the other day.

Thanks for your time and effort Wiggum, good job on the sound mod. It make you feel like you're in the field during a battle.

Ed

Thanks !
Maybe i will do another update in the feature.

GoodGuy

Dave would it be possible to include a background sounds file ?
I mean the possibility for the engine to loop a 3min background track or something so we could have ambient combat sounds (distant explosions, shots, ect.) ?

I could help with that. I'm designer and music producer. If you provide me with your fav combat sounds, I could create a couple ambient musical scores, using atmo synthesizer sounds, maybe along the HOI 3 background tunes, or maybe even one or another classical tune:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPUpRBmcuOo&list=RDgH_oNVzSdus&index=13
... like this? quite some HOI tunes are annoying tho :p .

Last edited: