Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

ANZAC Attack Maps

Mark747

The new AA2 add here says "New Maps," but with a picture of the old AA1 maps without white halos. I assumed from the older adds (no maps pictures) that AA2 came with new style maps compatible with FH2. Which style maps actually come with the game?

ejwolski

I have the same question on the counters - I've seen David Julien's preview of some new counters (the F-4 is AWESOME), but artwork on the product page seems to show the older counters. Have the counters been updated, or are they the same as the previous version with the exception of the new ones?

David Julien

Website
www.facebook.com
Hi Ejwolski,
Counters are they same as the previous with the exceptions of the new ones. AA2 adds new US squads, F4 and gun truck. LnLP has asked me too to draw again other vehicles.
David

Mark747

Well played Hijack, but I still want to know about AA maps.

Mark747

In the immortal words of an anonymous contributor to the downfall of the English language, "It's all good!"

Mike Nagel

How does one order ANZAC Attack 2? It says its up for backorder. Is this like the crowd funding or is its publication imminent? Thanks!