Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

All Things Zombie Reloaded

Has this shipped yet? My credit card was charged for my pre-order two weeks ago on 8 September. I haven't received anything yet. I've been waiting for Reloaded to finally ship for a long time. Any way I can get tracking info for the package?

RaiderZombie

What Carl said ... it would be nice to have an update on shipping at the same time you charge credit cards. And if you've shipped, tracking information should also be listed in the order status.

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Hi Guys

As we stated it can take from 2 to 4 weeks to ship any pre-orders once we start the process. Once a label is printed for your box an email is sent with a tracking number. It can take up to a day (not counting weekends) for the tracking number to start showing results. We are also a about a week behind where I expected we would be at. So if you have not received a email yet give it to Monday or Tuesday be in your inbox. We are going as fast as possible.

David

tonicnh

OK so I guess i'm being impatient but are there any updates on the UK Distributor info? (I only ask cos knowing my luck the game will be sold out if I decide to wait and purchase it direct lol!)

tonicnh

Shipping is still putting the dealer orders together. I have some information any day now.

David
Many thanks for the update David....I'll keep an eye pn this board for more news as it arrives!