Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Menefreghista

I can't tell since there is no component list in the manual, but it appears I'm missing some of the reaction charts. Does anyone know how many there are for both Colosseum and Charioteer? I see some discussed in the manual, but the actual chart itself is nowhere in the box.

Ed the THW Guy

Just Play the Game!
Website
twohourwargames.com
You should have 4 player aid cards.
Charioteer #1 - Wreck, Turn Sequence/Attack, Out of Control
Charioteer #2 - NPC Positioning, Passing, Signature, Traits
Plus inside the rules are Recovery, At the Start and Charioteer Pool

Gladiators #1 - Movement, NPG Options,Net Toss, Maneuver.
Gladiators #2 - Hit Location, Damage, Attack
Inside is Gladiator Size, Signatures, Gladiator Pool, Fate of the Fallen, Imperial Intervention, Recovery

What do you see discussed that you are missing? Please let LnL know and they will take care of it.

Menefreghista

I am just assuming that the charts in the rulebook are also printed on player aid cards as well. Just seemed odd that some charts are on player aid cards and some are just in the rulebook. If that is the case, then I'm not missing anything.

Ed the THW Guy

Just Play the Game!
Website
twohourwargames.com
I am just assuming that the charts in the rulebook are also printed on player aid cards as well. Just seemed odd that some charts are on player aid cards and some are just in the rulebook. If that is the case, then I'm not missing anything.
The tables in the book aren't referred to very often during the game so weer left in the book. Most are for character and campaign set ups. Glad you have all the items you need. Thanks again,
Ed