Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

confused about lnl games

Hammer757

so confused I don't even know if I'm posting in the correct forum :D
however, I ended up here reading about the Command Ops series and saw an add for
Noville Bastogne's Outpost X-Maps so I check it out to find that "To use these X-Maps you must have Noville Bastogne's Outpost." ok, SO ill check that out. no link so I search for it and find that I must own Band of Heroes Deluxe, again, no link to it so I search this site and get "There is no product that matches the search criteria."
The road to Bastogne seems to be fraught with obstacles

Ralph Ferrari

Staff member
Originally the Band of Heroes module was to be reprinted under the Title "Band of Heroes Deluxe." It wasn't never printed under this title. There were some changes made, and the title was changed to "Heroes of Normandy," and will include the components from the module Swift and Bold. Heroes of Normandy will be the next LnLT game being released, and should be released pretty soon. Noville I believe is out of print, with no plans for a reprint. So if you are interested in Noville, pick up a copy if you see one for sale. Not sure if LnL still has any in their inventory to sell.

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Hi,

Ralph got everything correct except that Noville is out of print, yet. You can purchase it from our store using this link. We do not have any plans with the game at this point once we run out of stock.

David

Ralph Ferrari

Staff member
Sorry about that. Should have checked the availability on the LnL site first.

Hammer757

Thanks for the replies. I was right, I am in the wrong forum. I'm not looking fro printed games. Ill look a little hard at the product lines.

Hammer757

thanks,
Im playing the tutorial mission to CO2 now. I had an old version of the game. It's realy one of the best operational games ever made!