Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

LOS article

I am writing a kind of article regarding LOS with the changes of v4.1. I attached an initial draft. If someone wants to assist me, particularly on language issues (I am not a native English speaker), I would be very grateful.

Comments and corrections are welcome.

Attachments

• A Closer Look_DRAFT.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 41
Last edited:

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Hi Carlos,

Thanks for the effort and it looks pretty interesting but please hold off until the v4.1 Core Rules are official. This will make sure that there are not errors and it will help make sure things are clear. We want to avoid any conflicting Rule/LOS errors. The official v4.1 Core rules will be released VERY shortly.

David

warrafael

Hi Carlos, I like very much the simple LOS rules un the Panzer Boardgame (GMT). It sets the blind zones depending on two factors: the distance from the obstacle to the higher unit and the altitude difference. Probable, it woud be worth to try this system in LnL

Enviado desde mi Nexus 5 mediante Tapatalk