Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Where Should One Start?

Eric

Even though Ive owned almost everything CO 1 and now 2 I just never seemed to dedicate the time to learn to play the game. In every other game I can discern when to move my units and what Im to expect at the end of the turn. I also know which units I should move and what it takes for the units to execute their actions.

Not so with CO. It all seems so arcane.

Therefore, can you folks direct me to a noobs guide, simple simon aars, anything that covers the basics thoroughly?

Where should this long time listener, first time caller start....again?

Eric

Thank you. That is superb on a quick glance. I'm going to go through that completely.

Joe98

The game "Command OPs 1 - Battles from the Bulge" came with 7 video tutorials.

They can now be found on Youtube.

Watch Youtube on your netbook or tablet with CO2 installed on your desktop - and follow instructions.

They are excellent!

Eric

Ok...thanks. I'll check them out too.

I'm starting to get some of the nuances down. This truly is a unique system. Shame I let it sit for so long. Heck, I've spent hours just going through the OOB's. Worth the price of admission alone.