Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Pattons Charge

Kurt

Hey Dave , is that invitation to join " Pattons Charge " still open ? Happy to contribute :D

Dave 'Arjuna' O'Connor

Panther Games Designer
Website
www.panthergames.com
Kurt, I'm back on deck with hopefully a fresher mind. Richard says he's willing to climb on board for Patton's Charge. I have yet to hear back from Pieter, but hopefully he will join too. Richard will coordinate. Pick his brain. He's got a wealth of experience at designing scenarios for Cmd Ops.

What I will need from you though is a brief resume (1 page) with your full name, forum ID, contact details, including street address, any wargame development and /or military experience you have and a any other info about yourself you want to share so I can get a better picture of who you are. I will then send out a standard non disclosure agreement (NDA) for you to sign, scan and email back to me. Once I have that I'll get you access to the Panther Dev Forum and we can start the ball rolling.

Dave 'Arjuna' O'Connor

Panther Games Designer
Website
www.panthergames.com
We have a fair bit of east front material already developed but these await the development of some feature to the engine. The engine update to include these was planned to be done in a couple of months but as I reported in another thread we've lost one of the developers on this. I'm revising the plan at the moment. I'll advise next week.

Takoda

I'll be ecstatically happy when we can purchase East Front scenarios. I love this game engine, it's genius, nothing else comes even close. Some Eastern Front scenarios and hopefully one day some modern warfare scenarios with this engine would be the pinnacle of operational scale wargaming, a zenith impossible to surpass.

TMO

Any plan to develop some Normandy or Italy scenarios?

Regards

Tim

Dave 'Arjuna' O'Connor

Panther Games Designer
Website
www.panthergames.com
Any plan to develop some Normandy or Italy scenarios?

Regards

Tim
I'd be happy to do so but all our current scenario developers are committed to other projects. If there are any people out there who would like to give it a shot, then please contact me. You need to have a passion for detail and the military period. It can be done in your own time frame and we offer a small royalty payment.