Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Two wishes

rocketman

Two things have come to mind that I would like to have included in the game is:
  1. Option for automatic pause when reinforcements arrive (I tend to miss them from time to time).
  2. More gradual speed setting. I often find that speed 1 is too slow and speed 2 is too fast. Maybe a 5 setting scale?

Rob

1. Option for automatic pause when reinforcements arrive (I tend to miss them from time to time).
  2. More gradual speed setting. I often find that speed 1 is too slow and speed 2 is too fast. Maybe a 5 setting scale?

Ditto optional auto pause for airstrikes as well as reinforcements.

Rob.:)

Joe98

This has been requested regularly since Conquest of the Agean was released in 2006 but it is somewhat difficult to achieve.

miya

A different sound than the usual "bing"-sound which is used for all messages would be sufficient for me.