Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

ATZ Fade to Black

Soybris

Hello Ed how are you? any problem more with the new rulebook? Thanks and regards

funfungiguy

When it's released this month, will there be a PDF as well, and if so will it be available to those that preordered the printed book, or will it need to be purchased separately?

funfungiguy

A few issues:

1. I have pending orders that were made using cards which are no longer valid. They expired, or were discontinued for whatever reason. So those orders will never be processed.

2. I went in to place an order for this game using an updated debit card and it doesn't show this link is even available for pre-order anymore. Can you point me to the link to pre-order the game with a valid card and remove the old pending pre-orders.

ConfusedDad

I find it exceeding rude that the publisher claims that this product will be ready "in about a month" several times, then, when those promises are repeated broken, simply says nothing about it. Hey, I get it, things come up, games take longer than expected to get just right, etc. That's fine and to be expected. But to ignore all of the gamers who are very interested in this (based on past games), to repeated promise that things will be ready "at the end of the month", and then to be virtually silent is irritating, and, well RUDE! Frankly, it makes me rethink if I want to spend money on other Lock N Load products. Showing some respect to your customers goes a long way...

David,

It figures you'd be out playing games while we anxiously wait to throw money at you.... ;-)

Thanks for the update; really looking forward to this product.

Hi - I'm in the same situation as Corporal Chaos - does this mean I need to scour my emails to about October 2015 and try to relocate my pre-order number too?

Tracking through my email I can see : 11/09/2015 17:16:43 GMT+12:00 / Invoice ID: INV6082

Last edited:

funfungiguy

Hi - I'm in the same situation as Corporal Chaos - does this mean I need to scour my emails to about October 2015 and try to relocate my pre-order number too?

Tracking through my email I can see : 11/09/2015 17:16:43 GMT+12:00 / Invoice ID: INV6082
Pfft... I lost my debit card replaced twice since my preorder was placed. Tried to delete the first preorder and order it on the new card and now I got two orders out there.

The pre-order system is so wonky I don't dare give them my current card because I don't want three copies of the game when it comes out "definitely next year for sure".

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
The Pre-order system is new and working fine from all accounts. Have you tried to remove or cancel your order. If you can't please open a support ticket and we will handle this for you.

David