Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Heroes of the Motherland Counters

Robert Gunn

There isn't any German crew counters? There are Russian ones, but no German. Any future errata counters?

There doesn't seem to be enough German half squads, I think they could use a few more. Especially 1-5-4-5's, as the better units use them only.

Jeff Lewis

Yes, our mistake; we (I) missed the lack of German Crew counters, SS and Wehrmacht. A Half-squad can be used as a serviceable Substitute, knowing they are a 0-1-3-5. We will add them to reprint. I can talk to Dave about a downloadable, for now, but Crews aren't used often, really, and enter Shaken and useless in most cases (not an excuse for leaving them out, but it is the reality of the counter; I know many gamers who don't even bother with them).

There are enough German Half-squads, as there many different Squad breakdowns and many types are needed.

Herb

I was planning on placing an order. I think I will wait for the reprint. Any idea on when the reprint will be done?

Yang Ping

Yes, our mistake; we (I) missed the lack of German Crew counters, SS and Wehrmacht. A Half-squad can be used as a serviceable Substitute, knowing they are a 0-1-3-5. We will add them to reprint. I can talk to Dave about a downloadable, for now, but Crews aren't used often, really, and enter Shaken and useless in most cases (not an excuse for leaving them out, but it is the reality of the counter; I know many gamers who don't even bother with them).

There are enough German Half-squads, as there many different Squad breakdowns and many types are needed.

Hi, Jeff, I am sorry to hear that.
I will get my order next week, but I am in China, that means I can't get the replacement.
I also have the Heroes of Normandy, is that Crew coutner can be used?