Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

April Madness LNL-T Vassal Tournament Anyone?

Cantatta

I'd be interested in playing, in what ever form. I also don't mind observing as others play/learn the game. Count me in!

Yang Ping

If you guys like we can set up a newbie tournament on the forum here for fun. If you guys are interested let me know.

David
Hi, David, I am also interested in a Vassal Tournament, although I am the rule translater, but I only played it 2 times.
Could you help us to arrange a small tournament? Myself and another Chinese player want to join this.
Please let me know you ideas.

Nick DelCorpo

Hi, David, I am also interested in a Vassal Tournament, although I am the rule translator, but I only played it 2 times.
Could you help us to arrange a small tournament? Myself and another Chinese player want to join this.
Please let me know you ideas.

I would be willing to put something together for you guys, a few teaching games over vassal, perhaps with a Skype video conference call? Let me know what time and which days and i'll get this going ;)