Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Preview of Game Components

Greetings,

David Heath sent me some photos of the pre-production game components and they look great! I am very excited about this game and its quality of production; Dave, Blackwell and Christia have done an amazing job putting this game together. Thank you.

Attached are photos of some of the game components including the Box Covers, Player Aids, Map and Rule Book.

Cheers,
Erik

IMG_9270.JPG IMG_9271.JPG IMG_9272.JPG IMG_9273.JPG IMG_9274.JPG IMG_9275.JPG

Mike Sundborg

Greetings,

David Heath sent me some photos of the pre-production game components and they look great! I am very excited about this game and its quality of production; Dave, Blackwell and Christia have done an amazing job putting this game together. Thank you.

Attached are photos of some of the game components including the Box Covers, Player Aids, Map and Rule Book.

Cheers,
Erik

View attachment 4441 View attachment 4442 View attachment 4443 View attachment 4444 View attachment 4445 View attachment 4446

Hi Eric

Is David still going to offer a discount to those of us who have the PnP version??

Mike

Mike Sundborg

Thanks David!

Though from my enjoyment of Erik's PnP and the preview of the components and the evolution of this game, i would pay any asking price.

LnL is a great fit for this game as Erik is extremely assessable and supportive of the original game and LnL has evolved into a superb organization giving 110% to the gamer / customer!!

V/R
Mike

PS: when can I give you money for this game!!!!