Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

A Wing and a Prayer - Bombing the Reich

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
A Wing and a Prayer is a game designed by Erik von Rossing where you, the player, assumes the role of a Commander of a Squadron of Bombers of the USAAF 8th Bomber Wing or the German Luftwaffe during World War II. Your goal is either to protect the Fatherland against the Allied bombings or to bring Germany to its knees. Either way, it’s going to to take a wing and a prayer to complete.

David

Attachments

• A Wing and a Prayer Example Card.jpg
    A Wing and a Prayer Example Card.jpg
    790.1 KB · Views: 189
  • Axis Hot Foot Crew (Back).jpg
    Axis Hot Foot Crew (Back).jpg
    754.3 KB · Views: 164
  • Counter B-17F (Front).jpg
    Counter B-17F (Front).jpg
    761.4 KB · Views: 157
  • Counter German Me  109 (front).jpg
    Counter German Me 109 (front).jpg
    755.7 KB · Views: 149

Mark Brownell

What is the expected release date for "A Wing and and Prayer"? I'm very interested in this game, but I've been waiting five years for what is now called "Heroes of North Africa", so I'm VERY hesitant to order. Mark Brownell

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Hi Mark,

Fair comment, Heroes of North Africa was already promised before I purchased LnLP and if it were up to me, this would never have been offered so early. At this point in history, it's my problem, and if you have looked at any of the new LnLT, it will show the efforts being put into the games the I am publishing. The game is currently in printing and will be available soon. You will NOT find A Wing and A Prayer available for pre-order until I have all the items ready to go. We are shooting for an Origins or WBC Release.

David

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Hi Everyone,

We will have advance copies of A Wing and a Prayer available at Origins next week. We have also added some pictures of the game to our media section. These pictures are from my desk so not 100% the best.

We will also have designer Erik von Rossing with us at Origins so if you have the time stop by our booth we love to meet you.

Origins Convention -728 Banner.jpg

Mark Brownell

Just checked the website for any update on Heroes of North Africa. I can't find the game listed. When I do a search for Heroes of North Africa,
I receive a message of no information for that title. ???????? I thought it was being printed and would finally be released very soon. What is the status? Thank you. Mark

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Hi Alessandro,

Here is my earlier post to Mark,

Hi Mark,

Fair comment, Heroes of North Africa was already promised before I purchased LnLP and if it were up to me, this would never have been offered so early. At this point in history, it's my problem, and if you have looked at any of the new LnLT, it will show the efforts being put into the games the I am publishing. The game is currently in printing and will be available soon. You will NOT find A Wing and A Prayer available for pre-order until I have all the items ready to go. We are shooting for an Origins or WBC Release.

Got it David, thank you. It would be nice to optimize the shipping and get both games at once.. difficult to manage I suppose.

Rich Paris

David,
Could the rules get posted? If not a general post, how about those of us who pre-ordered? Need to train my crews before heading to the ETO.
Thanks, Rich

Mike Sundborg

Are we closer to a release date for Wing and a Prayer?

Patiently waiting

Mike

Mark Brownell

Is there any chance that "Heroes of North Africa" and "A Wing and a Prayer" will be available for this Christmas? Thank you. Mark B.

Been kinda quiet here on A Wing and a Prayer. Is this one being released along with all the LnLT games, or is it coming later this year?