Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

What should I buy next?

Speeder_24

I recently purchased "Heroes of Normandy" on ebay. Love it. What would be the expansions I can either get on this website or on ebay if they're out of print? Is there a place to find an order of games for this series? The same would go for "Heroes of the Motherland" and "Heroes of the Nam". Are these base games with add-ons you can get, either in print or out of print? Some of the confusion for me is that "Heroes of Normandy" contains "Band of Brothers" and "Swift and Bold" but there's nothing listed for "Heroes of the Motherland" which says if it combines other games? Thank you.

warrafael

AFAIK, for HoNormandy you could also get th Bastogne Outtpost expansion.

Enviado desde mi Nexus 10 mediante Tapatalk

GamingOpossum

I kind of have the opposite problem. I own Heroes of the Motherland, which I enjoy. I would like to pick up Heroes of Normandy (HoN) when/if it's available again. Does it make sense to pick up battle packs Alpha and Beta and Noville now knowing that I can't play them until I can pick up HoN because they might go out of print or should I wait?

Speeder_24

So, I wait to order it because it's going on sale but then Bastogne's Outpost is out of print? I also ordered the X Maps. I hope they don't send me the X Maps and not the game....

Jeff Lewis

Also, if I get "Heroes of the Motherland" and "Heroes of the Nam", what else can I get for those titles? Thanks guys.
The forthcoming LnLT Compendium Vol.2 (Modern Era) is going to have a plethora of stuff for Heroes of the Nam. At least a dozen scenarios and some great articles on it.

The forthcoming LnLT Compendium Vol.2 (Modern Era) is going to have a plethora of stuff for Heroes of the Nam. At least a dozen scenarios and some great articles on it.

Oh boy, my wallet didn't like the sound of that. I decided to jump on the Modern LnLT, but hadn't pre-ordered Nam. I'll have to see if there's a detailed listing of what's in Compendium #2 to see if I pre-order Nam too.