Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Lock n Load Burtha Maps

LnL Team

Designer / Developer
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Lock n Load Epic Size Maps - We wanted to make able to offer down the road super sized maps for Lock 'n Load, World At War, Nation At War and many of our other games alone with super sized counters as well. These will be VERY limited special editions. Blackwell is using our super sized printer which we call Burtha. Each hex on the map below is 3" across and should be great in Minis.

Attachments

• Burtha Lock n Load Map 1 of 2.JPG
    Burtha Lock n Load Map 1 of 2.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 21
  • Burtha Lock n Load Map 2 of 2.JPG
    Burtha Lock n Load Map 2 of 2.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 19

John Pender

. I can see myself purchasing some if the price is reasonable.
I don't see myself buying any super sized counters.

Why are you guys making them "VERY limited special editions"?

Ron Shirtz

I'm a fan of this idea. My eyes and fat fingers would appreciate this.

Bumping up all LnL counters to an even 1" would still work with the current game boards
Wouldn't bother my game play if infantry, SW, WT, and vehicles counters are the same 1" size.

Last edited:

Cottonbaler

Sorry, but this idea doesn't work for me. I'll stick with the small boards because that is one of the great attractions of L-n-L for me -- relatively quick set up, play, and reasonable realism/detail on a kitchen table. If I want more than this I'll set up my 6mm scale miniatures and terrain.

Ron Shirtz

David,

Speaking for myself, if it saves money and work on your part, I'd be happy with just high quality 1" counter prints ---single sided sets of the front and back of the counters-----on a nice 60lb. coated stock.

I would have no problem cutting them out myself, and mounting them on either wooden tiles or heavy card stock.
I did this with Julian's counters that came with Libya scenarios he made for free download on his FaceBook page.