Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Stalin's Triumph

Jay Townsend

Rockets are planned but the range of hexes would be too great to represent with an on map counter. :(

Why do you say, that? Just because a range is too great, doesn't mean it can't show up on the map. BM-13s are short range weapons and the World at War series uses similar units with counters. No reason not to include a couple of BM-13 counters in my opinion.

Jay Townsend

Ok, just don't take too long. Desert Heat took forever. Stalin's Triumph looks really good and will be a nice addition to the series. I think once it's out, it will help sell the rest of the games and supplements as well, as guys like series games and it will be nice to have some action in the Western, Eastern and North Africa fronts.

lonejedi

I actually just bought WSR and Desert Heat, in large part because I knew Stalin was on the way ;)

(and because I love the system from all those WaW boxes in my Man Cave)

Jay Townsend

I sound like a broken record but:

What is taking NaW: Stalin's Triumph so long? It looked like the scenarios were lined up years ago, the counters art has been around a long time as well. The game made cut-off last year, at least mention something about the status of the game?
Spring, summer, fall, winter, next year? Estimated guess?

Jay Townsend

I remember Mark posted a few months ago that he was taking over this project and he thought it would be ready by August. I hope that is still the case, as its been like the Dead Zone around here.

LnL Team

Designer / Developer
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Hi James

At that time it was expected to be completed faster. I have made changes to the process going forward. The other delay was that I had toto have surgery at the end of July and my recovery time was a good deal longer than I had expected. The game is Mark's main project but with that said I will of course fully refund you and cancel your order if you prefer. James I sorry for this delay and if there is anything else I can do please feel free to contact me.

David

LnL Team

Designer / Developer
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Hi James

I missed a point on your post. I have no record of any of emails from you but again that may have been a while back. I will reply here or via my email. I will always do my best to talk to anyone who wants to talk to me.

David

Jams F. Jones

Hi James

At that time it was expected to be completed faster. I have made changes to the process going forward. The other delay was that I had toto have surgery at the end of July and my recovery time was a good deal longer than I had expected. The game is Mark's main project but with that said I will of course fully refund you and cancel your order if you prefer. James I sorry for this delay and if there is anything else I can do please feel free to contact me.

David
Thanks for the update. I still would like to have the game. So please keep my order active.

LnL Team

Designer / Developer
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
James thanks for keeping the faith and we are making a lot of changes to make things better going forward. If there is anything else I can do just let me know. I check the forums here just about everyday.

David

Squad Leader

Another great play test of Stalin's Triumph today. Das Reich is an impressive formation. Not sure they were this good. Sean might have a bit of a man crush on them.das reich.jpg