Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Great game

nelmsm

Picked up the core game 2 weeks ago and my first scenario pack this last weekend and enjoying it a great deal. Just finished getting my butt kicked at Overloon Ordeal but before I leave for Kabul per Monty's orders I wanted to ask about smoke. Wouldn't it be appropiate at this level?

papymaj5

This has been a feature request for a while. It is in-plans to be incorporated in the future.

nelmsm

I would disagree. I think running operations at a battalion or regimental level with ranged fire calls for it. Wouldn't necessarily be in every scenario or have unlimited use but there are cases where it was used at those levels.

simovitch

No, these features are not modelled beyond the simple "luck" factor of any particular combat result.

i.e. at this scale, a bad die roll (if you will) could represent a well placed smoke round that blocks incoming fire for a few minutes. Some type of larger scale smoke barrage, which may be what nelmsm is talking about may be a legitimate feature in the future.