Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Windows 10 64bit reinstall: Game breaks

CaptEggman

I've made a fresh install of CO2 on my Windows 10 64bit machine. My modules are not displayed when selecting a new campaign. The interface is all broken and no game can be started from the scenario dialog. It's all weirded out, see the screenshots below :dead:

Unbenannt.PNG Unbenannt2.PNG

The game was updated using the updater provided. What can be done here?

Dave 'Arjuna' O'Connor

Panther Games Designer
Website
www.panthergames.com
Thanks for reporting that. We'll look into this in due course. Someone else reported a similar occurrence. The fact that this doesn't apply universally makes me think it might be graphic card dependent. Can you please provide a DXDiag report.

ioncore

Website
ioncore.livejournal.com
I've made a fresh install of CO2 on my Windows 10 64bit machine. My modules are not displayed when selecting a new campaign. The interface is all broken and no game can be started from the scenario dialog. It's all weirded out, see the screenshots below :dead:

View attachment 5142 View attachment 5143

The game was updated using the updater provided. What can be done here?

CaptEggman, I assume you're using LnL (i.e. non-Steam) version of the game, right? We do have a fix for this in Steam version, but it wasn't yet released as an update for LnL version yet.

CaptEggman

That's right, ioncore. I'll move to Steam anyway, as soon as the keys are delivered to the existing customers. Thanks for looking into it!