Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Commander Pack Situation Maps - Missing for some modules?

Chris Buhl

I just bought the Commanders Pack. For Bastogne and Ride of the Valkyries there are situation maps for each scenario in the New Game screen. In the other three modules there are none. Is that intentional?

Thanks,

Chris

Werewolf13

Yes, these are a work in progress. Richard Lloyd, aka The Plodder, has been developing these in his spare time. He's just sent me the Westwall ones. I've yet to review them and incorporate them. But stay tuned.

I hate to be petty here but that's practically the same answer I got to the same question the OP asked that I asked about a year ago.

Glad to hear about the WW maps though - I've got that particular module. Be nice to get them for Cauldron and HTR also.

The Plodder

HTTR maps were done before WW so it'll get updated at the same time, I imagine. I'm currently working on Foothills of the Gods. Cauldron will be after that.