Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Steam Keys for LnLP Customers Now Available

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
LnLP has completed our store system to allow us to provide Steam Keys to our customers. The process is simple.

1) Login to your account on the LnLP Store (http://store.lnlpublishing.com) with your account

Once you are logged in please go to your ACCOUNT section on the LnLP Store. You find it on the red menu bar on the right side.

Steam Keys1b.png

2) Once you are on your account page it will look like the image below.

Steam Keys6b.png

3) Now find your order number that has the products you want to apply for Steam Keys.

Steam Keys1.png

4) If a Steam icon is on a product line of a product, then that product is able to receive a Steam Key.

Steam Keys2.png

5) Once you find such a product, please click on the Steam icon and your Steam Keys will be assigned to you. The Steam Keys are not shown in the image below.

Steam Keys3.png

6) Once you have your Steam Keys you go to Steam and Select 'Games' in the menu (in Steam) and click on the the 'Activate a Product on Steam'. Do this for each and every key

Last edited:

rocketman

Thanks for the Steam keys - easy to create in the account. Feeling stupid though, how do I go about things in Steam? Should I proceed like buying the modules and then entering keys or?

Thanks for the Steam keys - easy to create in the account. Feeling stupid though, how do I go about things in Steam? Should I proceed like buying the modules and then entering keys or?

Nope :)

Select 'Games' in the menu (in Steam) and click on the the 'Activate a Product on Steam'. Do this for each and every key ;)

panzerpit

Great David! I have one question. If I activate a Steam key for a module, can I still install this module using the key I got when I bought module in a LnL shop? Or are LnL keys invalidated or something like this?

*budd*

i followed the above instructions and got my steam key for Tank on Tank-East front but it says i have to install the original game. The product code you entered requires another product to be activated. I only own East Front. Off to try CO2