Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Games Status Update - If You Have Pre-Orders Read This

Herb

so if we had more than one pre-order, and we want to combine shipping on them, we should wait until we have received all the email links to make all the purchases? I've not received a link for lock n load solo yet, has anyone else?

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Based on my past pre-orders, I believe what you are seeing is an acknowledgement that LNL recognizes your pre-order. When they are in a position to fill that pre-order, they send you a confirmation email to ensure you still want to purchase the product. That's when you actually pay for the product.

They usually give you a few days (10?) to confirm the pre-order, after which they cancel it.

Again, that's my experience.

You are 90% correct. We are adjusting tryout order and our system automatically send out an email.

David

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

SlowBurner

I'm seeing pretty much what others are with respect to my pre-orders. One of my pre-orders did not get the X-maps added, and two of them had a buck and change added to the total for some reason. Also, I got an email today asking me to confirm a pre-order, but I don't see any way to do that. I am in the process of entering a ticket for these.

MichaelCD

I am now getting emails about confirming my pre-orders. Not all have come in so I am waiting.

Only question is, how do I combine them? Do I click the shopping cart next to the item and do each one until finished with all then check out, @David Heath ?

So far I have received four of my twenty-one pre-order notifications. In a holding pattern so that I can combine orders to save postage. Getting excited to get my hands on the games.

Getting there as of 11:30 EDT I have received 13 of 21 expected pre-order notifications. Getting closer to when I can pull the trigger and confirm my order(s).

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Hi Guys,

This is on the bottom of every Pre-Order Confirmation Email.

If you have more than one pre-order that you know will become available PLEASE WAIT until all those pre-order are available to confirm your orders. Each pre-order has 25 days to be confirmed before it is canceled. If you open a support ticket and give us the order number we will try but we can not promise.

Lower Shipping Rates

We have new reduced shipping rates for all our shipments. In addition to our cheaper shipping rates, pre-orders for our international European customers will be air freighted to Second Chance Games and shipped to our customers from there. All shipments shipped via Second Chance Games will include VAT for those countries that allow it. If an EU country does charge a customer VAT LnLP will not be held responsible.

Need Help, Get It Here

If you have any issues or questions please open a Support Ticket at LnLP community site. Please note if do not have an account on the LnLP community site you need to register one to open a support ticket. The LnLP store account and the LnLP community accounts are different and both need to be registered to be used. Both accounts can use the same information. We are looking into combining both sites in the near future.

To create a community account is easy and straight forward. You can register your LnLP community account from this link. Please fill out all the sections and then click the Sign-Up button. You should receive in a few minutes an E-mail with a confirmation link for your new account, Please click on that link and your account will be considered active.

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ: Since we are sending many pre-order confirmation emails currently, you may want to wait until all of your pre-order confirmation emails are received. This will allow you to combine your pre-orders into fewer shipments and save on shipping. We will post on the LnLP web site when all the current batch of confirmation emails have been sent.

Lock 'n Load Publishing knows you have a choice and we thank you for your business.

Lock 'n Load Publishing

Tim Reece

I don't know whether to feel comforted hearing about all the folks receiving emails or be discouraged. I have 3 products on order and I haven't received an email yet. Trying to be patient. Not one of my strengths.

David Gray

I don't know whether to feel comforted hearing about all the folks receiving emails or be discouraged. I have 3 products on order and I haven't received an email yet. Trying to be patient. Not one of my strengths.

The way it looks to me they are going through one product at a time and when they go through a product it comes off the pre-order page. Are the products you pre-ordrered still available for pre-order?

Tim Reece

The way it looks to me they are going through one product at a time and when they go through a product it comes off the pre-order page. Are the products you pre-ordrered still available for pre-order?
Not sure I understand your question. My understanding is that all pre-ordering was closed 3-4 days ago.

David Gray

If you go and look in the store some items, at least a short time ago, showed as being available for preorder. Every time I got an email for an item it would disappear off the preorder page.

Tim Reece

If you go and look in the store some items, at least a short time ago, showed as being available for preorder. Every time I got an email for an item it would disappear off the preorder page.
I finally got my first of what I think will be 3 emails. 2 of the 3 products don't say "pre-order" anymore. Not sure if that indicates anything or not, but I am glad that I am finally getting emails.

SlowBurner

Anyone know whats up with Dark July and Hell Frozen Over? Just waiting for those to pull the trigger...

Tim Reece

Anyone know whats up with Dark July and Hell Frozen Over? Just waiting for those to pull the trigger...
My guess is they are just further down in the que of processing. I'm down to waiting for the Tactical Solo to be processed. I've received my other emails in the last 24 hours, so I'm hopeful that the final one comes soon.

gashlycrumb

Excited to get all these games!

Can someone please confirm which game pre-orders come with free X-Maps. So far I have only received pre-order confirmation emails with free X-Maps for the following:

1. Heroes of North Africa
  2. Heroes in Defiance
  3. Day of Heroes
  4. Heroes Against the Red Star
So, I'm not getting free X-Maps for Pacific, Bastogne, Dark July, Hell Frozen - is that correct?

Thanks