Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Miscut Counters

Dean Petters

There's been a few reports of miscut counters, and here's a copy of the one's I received. Obviously they can't be played as the left-most number is completely missing.

What makes it interesting is that the back of the countersheet isn't terribly miscut. The front, however, isn't close. That makes it seem as if it's a printing problem (the front isn't aligned with the back) moreso than a misaligned diecut.

I entered a support ticket and it was answered very quickly. I should have the new counter sheet soon. Props to the support staff!

Dean

Desert Heat Front-resized.jpg

Desert Heat Back-resized.jpg

Blackwell Hird

Staff member
Website
www.bhird.com
Yea soon as we got some reports Jim and Mark got on the phone to make sure we had extra counters being sent to us. Yesterday we went through all the remaining games and remove any counters not right. If you think you have a counter sheet problem please make sure to open a Support Desk Ticket and we will handle it.

Jay Townsend

I received my replacements counters yesterday, excellent customer service LnL.

Dean Petters

I got the replacements either Friday or Saturday - kids didn't remember when and they didn't tell me. Just set the envelope on the stack of mail from the week.

Either way, 3 days turnaround is truly superb customer service! And the counters are awesome!

J

Jim Crabtree

We are really working to make sure the customers are getting product faster. The LNL fans are great, they have waited with great patience and we really appreciate that.

Caesar

Is this perhaps the reason I have not received my copy yet? My account page still says processed, but does not show shipped. Perhaps mine is among those you are checking for correct counter cut. If so, I really appreciate it. I'd rather have it right than right now.