Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Hello and question for publisher/David

Timolution

Hi to all out there from a new and utter LnL virgin:dummy:

Just as a bit of background, I've been enjoying WWII hex-and-counter wargaming for a few years now with systems such as Band of Brothers, Fighting Formations, Call of Heroes, and I've always wanted to add LnL to that (admittedly) small collection of mine.

However, the games never seemed to be in stock in shops around me here on mainland Europe, and unfortunately shipping + import duties would make obtaining them from LnL Publishing directly prohibitively expensive. So I've been yearning for a while now, and thus I jumped with joy when I got a mail from my local shop last week saying that they expect to get a number of the LnL Tactical games in stock at the end of this month! :woot:

So not wanting to miss out again I immediately jumped on that chance and now have Heroes of the Pacific, Heroes of Normandy and Heroes of North Africa on order.:cool: However, the shop does not have the Battle Generators for either of the games on stock nor do they expect to import new copies soon. And again, ordering them from here would make things a bit too expensive for my taste...

Hence my question to LnL Publishing/David (in hoping that you will see this post): Would you ever consider selling the Battle generators as PDFs? This way international customers like me could more easily get a hold of these books without having to suffer shipping costs and import duties. Pretty please with a cherry on top? ;)

lucky henry

This would likely increase sales of the battle generators in the US also. I would certainly be more inclined to buy a PDF instead of needing to pay for the printing and shipping of a book.

Rydo

Hi to all out there from a new and utter LnL virgin:dummy:

Just as a bit of background, I've been enjoying WWII hex-and-counter wargaming for a few years now with systems such as Band of Brothers, Fighting Formations, Call of Heroes, and I've always wanted to add LnL to that (admittedly) small collection of mine.

However, the games never seemed to be in stock in shops around me here on mainland Europe, and unfortunately shipping + import duties would make obtaining them from LnL Publishing directly prohibitively expensive. So I've been yearning for a while now, and thus I jumped with joy when I got a mail from my local shop last week saying that they expect to get a number of the LnL Tactical games in stock at the end of this month! :woot:

So not wanting to miss out again I immediately jumped on that chance and now have Heroes of the Pacific, Heroes of Normandy and Heroes of North Africa on order.:cool: However, the shop does not have the Battle Generators for either of the games on stock nor do they expect to import new copies soon. And again, ordering them from here would make things a bit too expensive for my taste...

Hence my question to LnL Publishing/David (in hoping that you will see this post): Would you ever consider selling the Battle generators as PDFs? This way international customers like me could more easily get a hold of these books without having to suffer shipping costs and import duties. Pretty please with a cherry on top? ;)
Welcome aboard!!!

I am an european customer too from 2009 and i understand the price to get those games :(

Usually i save money and get one at a time.

I am interested too in hearing the answer of Mr.Heat about that matter :wideyed: