Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Games are Shipping

Captain Darling when did you finalize your order? I finalized/confirmed my pre-order on August 21, 2017 at 1653 EDT; to date all I have received is an Order Confirmation message listing all my combined pre-orders showing my total payment amount and my online account shows the order complete but not shipped.

With twenty-three items in my order I waited until that last pre-order confirmation message was received before finalizing my orders to save on postage, I really hope this was not an error on my part. Based on past forum posting I have been under the impression that orders were being processed by the date finalized. Then I got a reply to a fb comment of mine stating "we are combining orders so its not only when but how many games." I'm not sure if this comment means that larger orders take longer to process (which I do understand) or is the size of the order another parameter in addition to finalized date that is being used in the sort order for processing. I guess I'll give it another few days before opening up a support ticket.

David

Falkon00

I was gonna tune in to read some more "woe is me, I haven't received my games" posts, then I started thinking about what David said in a previous post... his team has completed 900+ orders... NINE HUNDRED ORDERS!! Get over it, you will get your games... these folks deserve to have a holiday day off and they get posts stating disappointment and sad faces. It's not like USPS or Fed Ex is working today anyway... David and Team, enjoy your day off! Keep up the good work!

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Hi Guys,

I fully feel for anyone waiting on games from us and we know you have a choice who you buy your games from. We do not take your business lightly. Less than 5% of all orders were for a single game or item. If you're an international order there is, even more, paper work we must do in that order. For the record, no orders but pre-orders have shipped and we are doing everything in our power to place them in one shipment the best possible way to keep the cost down. Darren White has personally gone over every order with our warehouse manager to make anything perfect.

After a full day of filling orders, we are answering Support Tickets and then going to the many forums trying to keep everyone in the loop. My point in all of this is to say we care, we understand and we want to earn your business. We are trying to provide the best service possible and we are listening to you all.

David