Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Counter Sheet Differences in HoNA

Ryan Higgins

I just finished unpacking and punching counters for Heroes of North Africa and I must say the game looks great. For some of us, the wait for this gem has been quite some time, going back to the very first option to pre-order. Now the waiting is over and it is time to get busy gaming. That being said, I noticed a difference in the way the counters were cut in sheets 1-4 compared to sheets 5 & 6. The 1-4 counters were more difficult to punch out and left little paper notches on the counters while the 5 & 6 counters popped out like butter with no marks. Has anyone else noticed this with their copy or maybe a different LnL module from the latest printing? (As a side note, the 1-4 counters still look great and are high quality, I'm just curious about the differences.)

lucky henry

I noticed my Heroes of Normandy had two sheets that were harder to punch and left paper tags also. I haven't punched the other games I got yet.

Nick DelCorpo

counters were marvelous except a few German 222 were printed off the side of the counter, but this happened a total of three times. Everything else was perfect. Awesome job LnL. Oh and my only other gripe is the names of certain allied heroes being used twice and just the hero, guys you know thing anyway. not my bag i guess, kinda cool though