Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Virtual card deck software (for LNLT Solo cards)?

Hi,

Does anyone know if there is available a Windows program that will let you create and use a virtual card deck that is separate from doing this within Vassal? I ended up scanning all of my LNLT Solo cards, and I'd like to import the images into virtual cards and use them in conjunction with the Vassal LNLT modules. However, I'm trying to save myself a headache and not figure out how to perform all of this within a Vassal module itself. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

Screenshot.png Never mind. I managed to figure out how to create card decks in Vassal.

After scanning each of the solo deck cards, I saved them as .PNG files, each at 240x420 resolution. Then after trial and error, I was able to create both an offense deck and a defense deck within a LNLT module. I created menu buttons that will open windows to launch each deck (each window featuring a draw pile and a discard pile). The attached screenshot will show the results.