Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

When Do The Games Start Shipping

Craig Smith

David, will you reply here once you've finished shipping all the preorders? I'm not really concerned when I get mine, but I would like to have an idea of when I should start being concerned, since mine doesn't appear to have shipped yet. My order is still in "Completed" status. Thanks!
Got two packages full of LnLT games today! Haven't had time to open and inventory yet.

Ron Belcher

David, will you reply here once you've finished shipping all the preorders? I'm not really concerned when I get mine, but I would like to have an idea of when I should start being concerned, since mine doesn't appear to have shipped yet. My order is still in "Completed" status. Thanks!

I found that when my order shows "Completed" status, that means they have it boxed/packaged and ready to be picked up by your select shipper (USPS / FedEx / UPS). Once they pick it up, they will scan it and add their tracking information. Now, once that is done, you will receive an email with the tracking number (most likely you will get that email from the shipper BEFORE LnLP updates your order information with the tracking number). As is my case now. I chose FedEx and that is how it is going for me. So far, from Colorado to central California (Fresno/Clovis), my package is in Salt Lake, UT ... Hope this insight helps you. -Ron B.

I found that when my order shows "Completed" status, that means they have it boxed/packaged and ready to be picked up by your select shipper (USPS / FedEx / UPS). Once they pick it up, they will scan it and add their tracking information. Now, once that is done, you will receive an email with the tracking number (most likely you will get that email from the shipper BEFORE LnLP updates your order information with the tracking number). As is my case now. I chose FedEx and that is how it is going for me. So far, from Colorado to central California (Fresno/Clovis), my package is in Salt Lake, UT ... Hope this insight helps you. -Ron B.

My order has been showing the "Completed" status since 8/22 the day after I finalized my order so I'm not sure that is what it means but it could be. Any way I really hope it hasn't been waiting on UPS (my selected shipper) since that date. Any way I opened a support ticket last Thursday 9/7, the guys are working it and did confirm my "order is packed and waiting for pickup" but even that was almost seven days ago. BTW when did you finalize your order? David v.H.

Craig Smith

My order has been showing the "Completed" status since 8/22 the day after I finalized my order so I'm not sure that is what it means but it could be. Any way I really hope it hasn't been waiting on UPS (my selected shipper) since that date. Any way I opened a support ticket last Thursday 9/7, the guys are working it and did confirm my "order is packed and waiting for pickup" but even that was almost seven days ago. BTW when did you finalize your order? David v.H.

I finalized mine on 8/18, and I'm pretty sure it's been in Completed status since shortly after that.

joshcoady

Mine was completed on 8/16 .. do I get a prize ;)

Hoping it ships soon (or could I pretty please add some stuff to it?)

JiminyJickers

Mine has also shown completed for at least a few weeks now. I'm in New Zealand so not sure if that is why it is delayed but I thought all orders should have been shipped by now, according to some David's posts recently.

Mine has also shown completed for at least a few weeks now. I'm in New Zealand so not sure if that is why it is delayed but I thought all orders should have been shipped by now, according to some David's posts recently.

At least from my point of view not all orders have shipped. Maybe mine will get on the Redball express Monday.

Falkon00

David,

Any updated estimate on a completion for the rest of the domestic orders?

Hi David,

There was a glitch on your order and for that I am sorry. I personally took care of it with the warehouse manager.

David

David -

Thank you for the phone call and the updated status for my order yesterday. Also I wanted to thank you and your team in advance for all the effort to detail in ensuring my order will be packed completely along with shipping Monday 9/18/2017. I'm looking forward to un-boxing the games and getting them on my game table.

David

David Ross

At least from my point of view not all orders have shipped. Maybe mine will get on the Redball express Monday.

I am likewise waiting on an order from several weeks ago. Not mad, and I can be patient. Just ready to push some chits.

Update: Got'em!

Last edited:
David and crew just wanted to let you know that FedEx Ground just delivery my order. Thank you so very much, pictures attached. I plan on checking out the games this weekend.

David

Attachments

• WP_20170921_003.jpg
    WP_20170921_003.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 23
  • WP_20170921_004.jpg
    WP_20170921_004.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 22
  • WP_20170921_005.jpg
    WP_20170921_005.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 22