Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Pacific Game?

Jay Townsend

Depending on how well the series does, I might even volunteer to design it. I could come up with about 16-18 scenarios. Not sure how to handle them without maps but I have an idea of what the four maps should look like. Anyway, that is just talk for now, let see how Stalin's Triumph does first and if there is demand for more product in the series. Plus sometimes life gets too busy. Maybe LnL already has a Pacific game in the works, who knows?

Jay Townsend

Mark didn't say anything, so I have gone on to designing two other games for another company, maybe after that but it might take a while.

Caesar

Depending on how well the series does, I might even volunteer to design it. I could come up with about 16-18 scenarios. Not sure how to handle them without maps but I have an idea of what the four maps should look like. Anyway, that is just talk for now, let see how Stalin's Triumph does first and if there is demand for more product in the series. Plus sometimes life gets too busy. Maybe LnL already has a Pacific game in the works, who knows?
This would be a great idea. Interesting subject matter, unexplored acts of heroism and courage from everybody involved and would make a great game topic.

Jay Townsend

First I am designing one on the Korean War 1950-53, then if LnL likes it, I'll most likely do Sicily 1943 and then design one on the Reconquest of the Philippines, focusing mainly on Leyte 1944 & Luzon 1945 which gives you Japanese Paratrooper and the Japanese 2nd Tank Division to spice up the Pacific battles.

But first thing first, lets see if David, Sean and LnL like my submitted Korean War design.

Caesar

First I am designing one on the Korean War 1950-53, then if LnL likes it, I'll most likely do Sicily 1943 and then design one on the Reconquest of the Philippines, focusing mainly on Leyte 1944 & Luzon 1945 which gives you Japanese Paratrooper and the Japanese 2nd Tank Division to spice up the Pacific battles.

But first thing first, lets see if David, Sean and LnL like my submitted Korean War design.

I'm sure they will like it. The Korean War is an interesting and understudied subject and you are a good designer, so "continue to march."