Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

The International Orders Are Away and the Process

TerryB

You guys are lucky! Enjoy the games

I've just been told by customer support that despite "The orders sent with our private carrier are sent by air " and having been sent on the 14/10 (Our international orders have now been sent.) my order still hasn't got to Second Chance 1 month later.

So there's still gonna be at least another 2+ week delay.

I'm a little disapointed....

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
You guys are lucky! Enjoy the games

I've just been told by customer support that despite "The orders sent with our private carrier are sent by air " and having been sent on the 14/10 (Our international orders have now been sent.) my order still hasn't got to Second Chance 1 month later.

So there's still gonna be at least another 2+ week delay.

I'm a little disappointed....

Hi Terry,

I talk with the warehouse and see if I can see why this is taking longer.

David

The Plodder

I think I may be in the same boat. Still no joy here when there's been at least 2 guys from NZ have received theirs 2 weeks ago, one is even the same city..

Juan Pablo

I'm still waiting,

On 7th of october I've received an email with a link to my order status. In the field "Tracking", I can only see "SHIPPED VIA IMS". What does IMS mean?.

I have not received any new information. I hope to get my package soon.

Pablo

TerryB

Mark at Second Chance Games said:
Dear Customers of Lock N Load Publishing,

Today in the UK we received the games that you have ordered and today we sent those games out (last one tomorrow).

About 50% of recipients will receive a notification via DPD alerting you to the shipment.
Orders via DPD will be with UK customers tomorrow and European customers in the coming days.

Those NON-EU customers that were misdirected to us will be either with DHL sent today and ParcelForce sent tomorrow. I would expect those orders to be with you in about 7 to 10 days. As you are not in the EU there may be the chance that customs and duty is applicable. This is out of my hands.

About 50% of orders (those clearly under 2kg and small parcels) have been sent today with Royal Mail. UK customers will receive them in 1-3 days and European customers in 3-7 days.
Royal Mail customers will not receive any notification via email/phone so this is why I am emailing you. Watch out for your post man and the "missed delivery" cards.

For everyone, your principal point of contact remains with Lock N Load Publishing.

Your wait is almost over and I hope that you all enjoy the games in the coming days.

Regards,
Mark,
Second Chance Games

Just passing on this email I got yesterday. The wait is almost over, there is light at the end of the tunnel.

To be clear the bold is my addition.

Stefano G.

Arrived at last in Rome! :happy:...i also received from Second Chanche Game the same notice about shipping and, after 4 days, i have had my game! :)...great HoNA!!...and SOLO system.

TerryB

Yes, mine arrived on Saturday too... all's well that ends well

Last edited: